On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:34:47 AM UTC-4, Dave Sikula wrote: 
>
> I could believe David Wayne as Jim Hutton's father. I could not have 
> believed Morgan as Lawford's father. (Though it would have been nice 
> to see Morgan as his, what?, 11th series lead?) 
>
>  
Lawford was only eight years younger than Morgan - and Lawford's gray hair 
and English accent didn't help make the relationship more convincing. So 
Inspector Queen was turned into Ellery's uncle - the half-brother of 
Ellery's father. No, I didn't buy it either.
 
-Tim

-- 
TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en

Reply via email to