I could believe David Wayne as Jim Hutton's father. I could not have believed Morgan as Lawford's father. (Though it would have been nice to see Morgan as his, what?, 11th series lead?)
If they didn't want to do two-hour "Ellerys," I'd have happily settled for an hour of him and an hour of "The Casebook of Simon Brimmer." --Dave Sikula On Jun 28, 5:33 am, Diner <[email protected]> wrote: > The failed 1971 pilot movie, "Ellery Queen: Don't Look Behind You," starring > Peter Lawford and Harry Morgan, was intended as a pilot for the original > lineup of the Mystery Movie. According to a poster on the IMDB, NBC almost > picked Ellery Queen over McMillan and Wife for the third spoke of the wheel. -- TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
