 From: M-D November <mdnovem...@gmail.com>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] If you want your late night at the dinner hour?

Here's what I find odd: WPIX/11 in NY has started to run ads for Celebrity Name
Game, which will air weeknights at 7:30.  If they're now talking about giving
SCG a talker at 7...are they just handing over the whole hour to Ferguson?
(Not that I'd mind more Craig on my TV, but that would interfere with watching
Jeopardy...)

Incidentally, no Geoff in the CNG promo.

Here's a more detailed article from Variety