Harry Connick Jr will host the third hour of today on the 17th and 18th (the
Variety link says just Monday, but an email I received from Connick's fan club
says both days).  Not sure if this is still technically subbing for Billy Bush
or not.
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/harry-connick-today-billy-bush-1201889493/

Already saying I'm a fan of Connick, take my thumbs up of his daytime talk show
with the appropriate amount of salt.  The Stangels from Letterman's Late Show
are co-executive producers, but there are plenty of daytime-style talk segments.

Tomorrow (15th) marks the first Prairie Home Companion with Chris Thile as
host.  The lineup (see link) is consistent with the shows that Thile has served
as guest host.  Plenty of people who have been on with Garrison, with a few
additions aimed at younger listeners (really anyone under 60).  Thile will play
an original song, there will be a comedian, and most of the supporting cast
from Keillor's crew remain with the show.

https://www.prairiehome.org/shows/52949

David