There is new language (added 11/30) on the archive section of the website (URL
still prairiehome.org) that tries to address this.

"Pre-2016 Shows

MPR does not fully own the rights to continue to use the names or provide
archive content for A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor and The
Writer's Almanac programs. Garrison Keillor and his companies own many of the
rights to this artistic content."
 David

    On Thursday, November 30, 2017, 2:07:04 AM EST, Henry Fung