As the tide is turning in the media landscape, I wonder how a formulaic
procedural like SVU does in the land of “Netflix and chill”? Are people
sitting down to binge-watch hour after hour of the investigations of brutal
rape?

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 8:26 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I almost posted on this, except having not seen it, and with all the
> pieces I found being before the fact, I'm glad you did.  B

Kevin M. (RPCV)