Not sure how much this is playing around the country, but it has been a
real tough day here in the Napa Valley. Word now that the three hostages
and the shooter are all dead. The hostages were mental health workers in a
program that treats Afghanistan PTSD Vets - and they do a fantastic job.
One of them was a clinical psychologist, which hits even closer to home for
me. I drive by the Yountville Veterans Home twice a day, every work day -
including today. The Veterans Home is also a significant community center -
we all attend events there all the time, there is a local museum there, a
golf course (used by my kids high school). My wife and I were there a few
months ago for a Jo Koy show. Its just heartbreaking here tonight.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Active-shooter-reported-at-Yountville-veterans-12741622.php

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile