There are no words of consolation or condolence that suffice at times like
this. I’ve struggled with my own (by comparison minuscule) PTSD, and I
recently lost a nephew partly due to his years-long struggle with PTSD as a
result of his time in the USMC. I pray they get that center cleaned up and
reopened as soon as possible. If you tell me they aren’t, or that they are
having problems, I have a Toyota with 300k miles on it, but it should get
me to Napa with cleaning supplies, paint, food, and whatever else they
need. I take you at your word that the community is served by this place.
Let’s all, here and now, pledge to make sure it stays open. Keep us
informed on this one, PGage.