To add to that- special reports run on all feeds, regardless of what show
is airing. But with the NFL, if CBS is airing a singleheader, they'll need
multiple feeds for *60 Minutes*, for example if there are 2 4:05 games and
one ends at 6:45, CBS feeds a postgame show and then *60 Minutes*, but the
other game ends at 7:20, so CBS starts *60 Minutes* later for that games
audience. With a doubleheader obviously. CBS will switch to another game
until all are completed, then *60 Minutes* starts from the beginning on all
east coast feeds.