From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Doug Eastick

>Fun Fact: my Mom went to high school with Alex Trebek in Sudbury.

Fun fact: My high school was the subject of an ESPN “30 For 30” documentary.

The episode “Rand University” – alternately identified as the now-closed
7-Eleven a mile from my house which served as a neighborhood hang-out – focused
on recently-minted NFL Hall of Famer Randy Moss. (However, I will never forgive
his older brother/my classmate Erik for getting my Sports Illustrated swimsuit
issue confiscated by the basketball coach our freshman year.)

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw