the few times I've put on NBC, in the evenings, I've been impressed how
much has actually been live.

As usual, I've been impressed with the trio of Canadian coverage (CBC,
TSN's 5 channels, and Sportsnet's 3 channels).  Not all of the TSN and SN
channels are used, but we usually have 3 live channels to pick from each
evening.   And if you can't find what you want, stream+chromecast works
just fine.

if you are keen into curling and twitter, check out the encouragements that
@Hollywoodcurl   has been putting out to people to go try the sport,
including @MrT