I am not a fan of cable news in general. Probably the biggest reason is that it
is stuffed with speculation. But I have to say Chris Matthews is on fire with
the raid today on Trump's lawyer. Yes, much of it is speculation because so
much is under seal. But, wow, a judge signed off on seizing privileged
communications of the man who is president. This is remarkable. And Matthews is
asking a lot of good questions.

⁣Not sent from an iPhone​