This is a pretty good summary of events (Vanity Fair was one of the first
to break the story):
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/04/fbi-raids-michael-cohen-new-york-hotel

I believe they searched his home, his office and his hotel room (Regeny on
the Upper East Side - happens to be less than 2 miles from my daughter’s
apartment). He said he has been staying in the hotel because of a burst
pipe at home.

I don’t think they searched any office in Trump Tower - Cohen’s office was
in Rockefeller Center.

The fire in Trump Tower (I was able to take a photograph of myself giving
Trump the finger in front of that building over the Christmas holiday) was
in one of the residential apartments - looks like it started in the
apartment of the guy who died. No sprinklers, but that is another story...