It has seemed to me that much of the second act of his career was due more to
his hustle/workaholism and early adoption of new media than any innate talent.
I'd guess he'd have enough money (even before marrying into the Hearsts) from
the sale of Nerdist to not have to work for a while longer, but I could be
wrong.
David

    On Friday, August 10, 2018, 11:01:08 PM EDT, Kevin M.