It is interesting that, as Jon has previously brought up, the "Dietland"
post mortem "Unapologetic" was much, much more than a fanboi wallow.  Of
course, the series itself wasn't a genre exercise but a satire of attitudes
towards feminism and in many of the episodes Aisha Tyler was turning
"Unapologetic" away from "OMG it's Julianne Marguiles" to a discussion of
many things that have come up in the last year, with strong statements that
justified the opinions-expressed-are-those-of-the-participants disclaimer
in the small print at the end of the credits.  In fact, I will say that
"Unapologetic" was much more interesting than "Dietland" and a strong
statement for Tyler as a late-night host on her own, if anyone's got the
cojones (and I see she left "The Talk" last year, thanks God).

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com