From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of PGage

>I only vaguely know who she is, but it seemed to me that Vanessa Hudgens was
>clearly lip syncing. Maybe it’s marking, but her mouth movements are at
>several points out of sync with the words she is singing.

Musical skills aside, perhaps Vanessa Hudgens should reconsider appearing in
Fox’s musical productions – in 2016, her father died the night before she
performed as Rizzo in “Grease: Live.”

“Roger” should consider himself lucky escaping “Rent” with only a broken ankle.

_   _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw