Tomorrow night, CBS is going to run a thumbsucker  (OED:  "a serious piece
of journalism that concentrates on the background and interpretation of
events rather than on the news or action; a think piece") on race with
Gayle King at 10 p.m. replacing one of Dick Wolf's "FBI" franchise shows
for the night.  One wonders if King is going to bring up all of those cop
shows that drive the Nielsens  at CBS (yeah, along with Chuck Lorre sitcoms
and "Survivor").

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com