Now that I’m checking host lists - The week before Carey Mulligan: Daniel
Kaluuya was in one of Tennant’s 2009 specials.

From: 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 20:18
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: SNL opening credits question

British Jimmy (Doctor Who, Craig in The Lodger and Closing Time (2010, 2011),
played Boris J. in a December 2019 SNL cold open)

David

On Monday, April 19, 2021, 5:10:57 PM PDT, Pete Ahles <pete.ah...@gmail.com
<mailto:pete.ah...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Andrew Garfield (Doctor Who-Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of Daleks, Hosted
SNL-2014)
Carey Mulligan (Doctor Who-Blink, Hosted SNL 2021)

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 7:41 PM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net
From: 'Dave Sikula' via TVorNotTV [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com
<mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com> ]
>I watched the Buscemi episode, and it was bad enough to make the current
>season look reasonably decent by comparison. Why Hurt was in that sketch was a
>mystery for the ages.

On a tangent:
Best I can figure, the Venn diagram of those who have appeared on both SNL and
Doctor Who is three – John Hurt (1998/2013), John Cleese (1997/1979), and Sir
Ian McKellen (2002/2012 voice-over). Anybody else I’m missing?

_   _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/017d01d73575%2489e8f370%249dbada50%24%40suddenlink.net