Just as we have a bunch of people playing Harley Quinn:  Margot Robbie in
the DC Cinematic Universe, Lady Gaga in the upcoming "Joker 2" (which is
not considered DCU canon), Kaley Cuoco in the HBO Max animated "Harley
Quinn" and Tara Strong in various animated TV and video game projects.

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com