I didn't include the link because I found the  words I heard when I
listened to it, so hideous, I didn't want to subject anyone else to hearing
it.    I do appreciate your reply.

She now claims that her remarks were sarcasm, but frankly, I don't think
she is a good enough actress to say those horrible things with a straight
face, without her actually holding those views.

Here is an article that discusses her recent outburst, plus references her
past remarks, and includes a link to the podcast where she claimed the
Holocaust didn't happen.  You are free to listen to it and see if you think
her words were spoken in jest.  I should have included a link in my
original post, to verify the statement, and to allow you fine folks to make
up your own minds about whether to listen to it or not.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2023-06-27/roseanne-barr-holocaust-comments-sarcastic-jewish

I enjoy this group tremendously, and appreciate that we can discuss issues
politely.  Love and light to all of you.

~Marti