Totally understand the need. I asked for clearer criteria because in
message one, you state you'll require

"a valid HTTP Referrer" or "a meaningful and unique user agent"

I can probably define a valid HTTP Referrer as containing a URL that
exists, but a meaningful/unique user agent is somewhat in the eye of
the beholder. In the second message, you say you'll require

"a valid HTTP Referrer and/or a User Agent"

I'm not sure how to define a "valid" user agent. That's why I'd like
to see *your* definition for these things so we can meet your
criteria.

--
Ed Finkler
http://funkatron.com