Hey guys.

This has already been banged out in the RSS wars (of which I'm a
veteran and have the battle scars).

Don't use a Referrer unless it's literally a page with a link or
search page.

You should use a User-Agent here (which is what it is designed for).

The browser should generally send the Referrer ......

We send a User-Agent....

Kevin