What do you mean by screen scraping? Is it because I am taking the
HTML page and turning it into a XML document?

This is because of OAuth. It uses HTML pages to validate. Perhaps I am
wrong - but once I use a web browser to validate - I cannot use a TCP
Client to get the XML because I authenticated via a web browser. When
I tried to (for example) send the pin back via a HTTP Web Request it
failed. I am not sure if I am using the OAuth library Interface Class
I have for VB.NET correctly!?

But, the way I am doing it - I just keep a web browser open to make
the requests - and use the above code to filter off the XML.

I hope I am not breaking any rules? If Bojan R. wants to help me out
(he wrote the OAuth library I am using) then I'd much appreciate to do
it the *right* way.