You can absolutely authenticate in a web page, even if your
application is not a web application.  Mine works that way.

Here's how it should go.  Bojan, please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Your application calls GetAuthorizationLink() to get the URL of the
authorization page (you've got this already).
2. Your application opens a web browser to that link.  In .NET, you
can do this with Process.Start(The URL that you get from
GetAuthorizationLink).
3. The user sees the six-digit PIN on the screen.
4. Your application prompts the user to enter the six-digit PIN that
they see.
5. Your application calls GetAccessToken(), passing the six-digit PIN
as the input parameter.
6. The OAuth object has two properties that should now be populated:
Token and TokenSecret.  These are the items you will use for all
subsequent OAuth requests to Twitter.

Your application should now be authorized via OAuth.