yes initially i thought the follow/update/unfollow/dm are all in the same
limits. but i can see now (
http://help.twitter.com/forums/10711/entries/15364) that the 1000 only
applies for Updates/dms not for follow/unfollow. That only requires a near
1:1 ratio. Some documentation on what the maximum follow limit is for any
specific account would be good to know. Eg an account with x followers can
follow maximum y in any specific day. This can ensure we stay within
twitter's guideline instead of keep hitting limit.

Thanks,

Nayeem

--
cashflowclublondon.co.uk