got this message below after clicking "yes" on do I want to continue,
from one of your sites.  My first impression of this feature is not so good
for a few reasons, the least of which is the annoyance factor...

Oops, Retweet.com hiccupped. Here's why: This cloud node could not resolve
the ReTweet server.