Hi there,

I have a twitter account I use for my company, which has just over 7,000
current followers. Because we're just about to launch a DM-based support
service on that account, I'm trying to programmatically follow all these
7,000 users back, but am stuck at about 1,500, and am getting the "You are
unable to follow more people at this time" message.

The account is whitelisted, but it seems the follow limits are separate to
that? Is there anything that can be done to help this - this is a legit
account, and since these particular support functions (essentially
reminder-type questions) require proof of a user's twitter account, a DM bot
would be an ideal and quick solution, but will obviously only work if we can
follow all our existing followers back.

Any help/pointers appreciated, thanks,
Mario.