I am a bit concerned. I remember at one point it being between 30-45
days. Now it seems to be getting smaller by about 1-day per month.
Last month it was closer to 10 days.

Is it basically going to keep getting smaller and smaller until we get
V2 of the API, or will we be forced to all use only streaming services
and then locally cache everything that we'd want to search for any
time period?

I know there are a LOT of problems inherent in the massive scaling out
of Twitter, and this is just a symptom of them- but at the same time I
can only imagine how unusable Google would be if you only had a 7-day
window to Search in, and couldn't get any content made prior to that.
Very worried about this soon being a 2-3 day window.

dave