Yeah Jesse, I hear you and am super bummed out. My service,
TweetPhoto.com, is also down in terms of users being able to login
through basic auth. It's been like that all day. No one has been able
to upload photos. I emailed Doug at Twitter and he requested my
server's IP address which I provided. I guess they are slowly trying
to bring apps back online. I just wish this happened a little sooner.
I feel totally helpless at the moment. What are your thoughts?