The more communication, to both us and the public, the better.  That's the
best thing Twitter can do right now - I definitely feel their pain, as we're
all going through it right now.  It's just harder on us because we're not
privy to what Twitter knows right now (nor do we have the control they
have).  Communication is key. (and tell Rodney I said hi Sean!)

Jesse