I think we're all feeling the same way. End-users have the impression that
things are getting back to norm because of what 'chosen' communication
they've been receiving from Biz and team. yet all of our apps are down and
no Official word comes from Twitter that the work-in-progress stuff are to
the 3rd party apps that rely on the API.  We are all having to individually
explain to our users the situation, with no educated info to go by.

Yes defending against the DoS attack is first priority. but please
communicate something official to the users in behalf of all the 3rd party
developers.

Michael

TwitWall.com

XLTweet.com