Ahmen Paul, glad I'm not the only one that shares you sentiments. I had previously emailed Ryan something similar. What surprises me is how little they care to share with the developers who made thier service what it is.

I also can't fathom how many other developers have yet to tell Twitter this and act like this is new. This DDoS has gone on for 2 days and counting and 29 hours for them to say something ro us developers is really unprofessional.

Chris-