i've been trying to post tweet from my client application, but it wont
allow access. The access tokens are always returned null. Somewhere
this morning, i read that Twitter no more allows registering new
applications, maybe this has something to do with the DDoS.
Whatever, my application is stuck, and cant proceed with my work until
this is done.

--Worried
Lorraine ~*