On 8/8/09 8:03 PM, chinaski007 wrote:
If Twitter.com itself were down, you know that they would stay there
until it was back up.

But since it is just a large number of third party apps that are
down... well, hey, it's a weekend in August!

Uh, my ability to access Twitter.com has been severely degraded throughout the day. It's not just third-party apps that are down.

I guess this is the one "good" thing about Twitter not having a real revenue model in place: they don't have to measure downtime in "dollars lost per hour" so there's really no actual pressure, compared to working for other companies that do and will FIRE YOUR ASS for outage like this.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/