Hi Dave,
I'm not sure which twitter wrapper you are using. But if you're using Dan
Croak's from here:

http://github.com/dancroak/twitter-search

You might need to update your gem, and make sure you specify the name of
your app as the "agent" instead of using the default "twitter-search".

Yu-Shan

--
“When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.