Hey,

I guess this question should have been directed at Abraham. I realized
it was his code example I was making use of.

I edited oAuth.php to make use of the $callback_url that was
originally designated as null, and carried that over in to OAuthToken
and OAuthConsumer constructs.

Within OAuthToken, I modified the string serialization of the token
response to this:

  function to_string() {/*{{{*/
    return "oauth_token=" . OAuthUtil::urlencode_rfc3986($this->key) .
        "&oauth_token_secret=" . OAuthUtil::urlencode_rfc3986($this-
>secret) .
        "&oauth_callback=" . OAuthUtil::urlencode_rfc3986($this-
>callback_url);

Not sure if i've taken this too far, but I guess if Abraham could
respond, it would be awesome!

Thanks everyone