Hi Kevin,
With basic auth, its nice because you can use those credentials anywhere. I
*was* working on a collaboration site, until I heard basic auth was going
away, because I was able to use credentials for dozens of services around a
single profile.

I asked the same question about oAuth, i.e. can I validate with oAuth and
then allow these users to show tokens to other oAuth enabled services and
let them proceed. The answer I got *then* was no.
Hopefully this will change, as the other path presented so many cool
options.

Anyway, retweet.com looks very cool.

Peter