I am still experiencing OAuth issues. Have they been resolved or are
there still problems?
We have been down since Saturday.

Our application is hosted on Rackspace and is receiving timeout errors
when attempting to OAuth. If the Oauth issues have been resolved are
any IP ranges currently being blocked?

Thank You,

Mike