Hello everybody, today I made a program to hopefully use Twitter using
OAuth however I came across a problem. I downloaded the OAuth twitter
library from here:
http://code.google.com/p/twarp/downloads/list

I got the client to authorise the program and everything works ok. I
thought I would try updating my status next like this:

 Dim Tweet As String = HttpUtility.UrlEncode("Test tweet")
Dim XML As String = OAuth.WebRequest(Global.OAuth.RequestMethod.POST,
"http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml";, "status=" + Tweet)

However I get an error on the last line.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key

Is there anyway I can fix this or is there a different VB.NET DLL I
can use?

Thanks