Sorry, an error in phrasing. It was previously mentioned that this
change was pending. We had not previously announced a date for the
change.

Normally, we prefer to provide more advance notice where possible, but
I'm letting you all know immediately after our operations team
informed me that it was necessary to make this change on Friday.