Sorry, why is it not compatible with disjunctions? That seems like a
bug, not a change in functionality. Basically what you're saying is
that if I search for "edmonton" and geocode it, I get location
information. Or if I search for "#yeg" and geocode it, I get location
information. But if I search for "edmonton OR #yeg" and geocode it, I
don't get location information? When I did until yesterday? And
received no warning about a change?