For those using the iphone and tweetdeck, you can click the locate
icon and your iPhone: Long:Lat is updated on your profilie.location.

I am interested in GEO locate, so products can find you.

Example, You are on interstate driving or passenger, and it is after
3am, and you tweet...
Holiday Inn can message you with a link to a nearby hotel.

Or you tweet "I am hungry", and restaurants find you.

just rambling