Hi Evan,

Yes, there are some triggers in place to prevent "spammy" looking
accounts/tweets from being indexed, but the more likely case is that
you may have been testing during a peak tweet time and unfortunately
the @idt2 tweet may have been dropped from indexing under heavy load.

Have you tried again from that account lately?

-Chad