Adam,
Happy Id to you and all on this list.

Secondly, With due respect to you, I want to point out that spammers
dont typically read or care about responses.

However such responses leave a bad taste and spoil impression in minds
of other mature and serious list subscribers.

Tell me: what would your response implying death to spammer achieve..
Which a 'thread locked and sender blocked ' response would not achieve
?

Best wishes man and my regards..

Nalin