Careful! Stefna was talking about semantic meaning. Not
"syntactic" ...
But I think you're right - Stefna, please us tell a bit more about the
context.
And - what do you think of when you say "strict formed data"?
What exactly do you want to achieve?
Maybe your promoter should tell you in more detail, what he expects
from you?