Hi,

When searching using geocod, max_id, pagination and since (I included
them all since I don't know which is/may be causing the problem) I get
duplicate results and/or deleted tweets.

For example:

This search returns several duplicates of the same tweet but with
different IDs:
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?geocode=55.642143,11.844635,65.0km&max_id=4599490807&page=5&q=since:2009-10-04&rpp=100
(search for the hashtag #ifiwonthelottoiwould). For instance, IDs
4593343571 and 4593689550 look the same but only one of them exists.

Now, this may have been a spammer or a person who doesn't use Twitter
properly, but still the deleted/non existent tweets shouldn't appear
in a search result?

I experience this for other users as well. Take for example this
search:
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?geocode=55.642143,11.844635,65.0km&max_id=4599490807&page=6&q=since:2009-10-04&rpp=100
and see the IDs 4592172223 and 4592163538.

Am I doing something wrong?