+1 - would really like to start implementing.

On Oct 23, 2009, at 11:31 PM, Jesse Stay <jesses...@gmail.com> wrote:

How do I get on the List beta? I'd really like to use it. Who do I pay and how much?

Jesse

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Marc Mims <marc.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

I uploaded a development release of Net::Twitter to CPAN with Lists API
support.  If you're a perl developer and you're on the Lists beta,
please test it and give me some feedback.

Download it here:
http://search.cpan.org/~mmims/Net-Twitter-3.07999_01/

For documentation see:

   perldoc Net::Twitter::Role::API::Lists

You'll need to include the API::Lists trait:

   my $nt = Net::Twitter->new(traits => ['API::Lists', ...], ...);

You can always use the "user" parameter as the first placeholder
argument to any of the API calls. Any or all of the parameters included
in the API URL can be passed as placeholder arguments.  Additional
arguments are passed by name in a HASH ref as the final argument.  Any
or all parameters can be passed in the HASH ref.

For example, these calls are equivalent:

   my $list = $nt->create_list(perl_api =>
       { name => 'test', mode => private }
   );

   my $list = $nt->create_list({
       user => 'perl_api',
       name => 'test',
       mode => 'private',
   });

In my own testing, I've noticed that the update_list call always returns
a 500 status, even though it succeeds.  That's probably a Twitter bug
that will be worked out.

The Lists API support is experimental.  It will very likely change
before a final release.  Feedback welcome.

       -Marc