* Scott Elcomb <pse...@gmail.com> [091028 21:37]:
> On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:47 AM, Marc Mims <marc.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In my own testing, I've noticed that the update_list call always returns
> > a 500 status, even though it succeeds.  That's probably a Twitter bug
> > that will be worked out.
>
> I'm seeing the same behaviour here.  However when calling
> $nt->delete_list($user, $slug) on my test list, the list remains and I
> get the response:
>
>   unexpected HTTP method: DELETE at
> [path-to]/perl/5.10.0/Net/Twitter/Role/API/Lists.pm line 119

Did you install the full developer release, or just the
Net::Twitter::Role::API::Lists module?  Are you using Basic or OAuth
authentication?

Changes were made to both Net::Twitter::Core and
Net::Twitter::Role::OAuth to support the DELETE method.  Either you
don't have those updated modules or I have a bug in one (or both) of
them.

I've tested it on my own account with both Basic and OAuth and
delete_list is successful, so if you've got the correct Core and OAuth
modules perhaps a stack trace would shed some light.

        -Marc