One more question folks. I wrote my little PHP script to collect
tweets (super simple!) but I was curious if I could put in a server-
side filter; in particular, I would like to get ONLY tweets that have
geospatial metadata (i.e. "geo" element's value is non-null). I can
obviously do this as a client side filter but I would imagine a server-
side filter would be more efficient as post-filtering will
significantly reduce the number of results I get per minute.

Right now I'm basically curling out to this URL:
http://<<user:pass>>@stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/sample.json and I
would ideally like to add a query parameter like filter=geo or
something, but I cannot find that in the documentation.

Thanks!
futureboy