Is there a way to filter based on some criteria? In particular, I want
the service to only return tweets that are geo-enabled, i.e. geo is
not null.

Right now I'm opening a connection to
http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/sample.json
and it works fine, but I was hoping I could have some additional query
string like http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/sample.json?filter=geo.
Obviously, I can filter this out after I've received any tweet, but I
would imagine I'd get much more results if I asked the service to only
serve up geo-enabled tweets.

Thanks,
futureboy